1.08.2012

366 Challenge days 5-8

January 5, 2012
 This was my lunch. Oh so bland it was. I've said it before and I'll say it again,  Mountain Dew is, by far, the best part of any meal. I drink at least 6 of these a day.


January 6, 2012
We spent the evening with Josh's cousin, Amanda, her husband, Robert and their precious baby girl, Callie. Ya'll.... this little girl is the absolute sweetest baby ever! I just love her. If she ever comes up missing, they will definitely know where to look. :)

 January 7, 2012
A little over a week ago, we decided that we wanted an RV. Nothing too special but we do know we want something new or newer and we've decided that a pull behind would be best suited for us. We took pictures on the iPad today when we went shopping but they turned out terrible so the picture of the brochure for our front runner will have to do.


January 8, 2012
Today, Josh and I went to the grocery store to get some hamburgers to grill out. Of course, we decided that we needed cake and ice cream. I only eat white on white cake and Josh only eats white or strawberry cake with either white or strawberry icing. So, I was going to make a funfetti white cake with half vanilla and sprinkles icing and half strawberry icing. As soon as we got home and unloaded groceries, my mom calls. Mothers intuition must have known we were wanting some cake because she made Josh (not me) a strawberry cake with strawberry icing and brought it to us. Looks like my cake will have to wait...



No comments:

Post a Comment