10.07.2009

Must Try Everything Once...

As I sat on the couch today waiting on Josh to come home, I was on Facebook (as usual) and looking at my friend Katie's profile. I had remembered that she had a blog and decided that I would see what she had been up to lately. As I was reading through her blog, I became more and more interested in the blogging world. I thought to myself that this would be a great way express my feelings, concerns, happiness and, more often than none, my thoughts and ideas instead of laying awake each night with thousands of things running through my head. For the time being(for the next 3 months), most of these blogs will consist of my desires for my "dream wedding" and the many trials, tears, and relief of actually getting to "the big day" where I will, in fact, become Mrs. Jennifer Peyton...WOW...that looks so weird...I have never seen those 2 words together on a computer screen. It is a little breathtaking.

This is my first blog and I must admit that I am really unsure how this whole blogging world works. I am a little overwhelmed but, at the same time, I am very excited. I am opening new chapters in my life and I must take baby steps to get there. So at this time, I do not care if 1 or 1,000 people read this blog, I am excited that I have something else to occupy my time other than Facebook and wedding plans.

Until next time, remember that "I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me". Phil. 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment