Craziness is the term that I have used to describe my life lately. I have been on a never ending roller coaster it seems like. I feel as though I can't catch a break. I am constantly running errands and I never feel like I am at home lately. Pretty much all I do is sleep at home. The next 2 months will be ridiculous. I have already started feeling the effects of stress or at least my face tells me I need to slow down and not stress. I have never had a problem with acne or having break outs but all of a sudden my face is broken out and well...its pretty gross!

Last week I was in Florida. It was amazing. Josh and I went with another couple that is very dear to us. Without Clay and Tiff, I do not know what we would do. I know, for a fact, that I wouldn't know how to cook some of the things I do. We stayed right on the beach, 21 floors up. I would have to say that this was one of the best trips to Florida I have had. We played putt-putt a couple of nights. Clay was able to claim "Putt-Putt Domination" twice, but Tiff and I beat both of the guys in one round. We walked the pier and watched the sunset the last night. It was gorgeous. It reminded me of when Krystal and I were in Key West on a sunset boat ride. Although it was a bit chilly a couple of days, Tiff and I made a point to still lay out. It has definatley been decided that people in Florida really do not know what cold is. It was in the mid 60s on the chilly days and the people that were from Florida were walking around with winter coats on, while Tiff and I laid on the beach in swimsuits. We were determined to get tan. If only I had a nickel for each strange look we got...I am pretty sure I could pay for my entire wedding.The moment we got back from Florida the roller coaster began on its journey to the first hill...ya know that one right before it drops straight down....My dear old dad was supposed to be working on getting me a church to get married in for the last 6 months. Let me just say, daddy does what he wants when he wants and own his own time. So almost 2 months before the wedding, I still did not have a church. I have scrambled around all week to find a church. Daddy finally made some phone calls, with the help of my older brother and me, only to find out that the churches I had originally wanted, I could not use. Brad immediatley put together a list of all the Baptist churches on the west side of Nashville that I would consider getting married at and I started calling every church on that list. Of this massive list, only about 5 allow non-members to get married at their church. I have looked at 4 of these and am not so thrilled about them. I have 1 more left on my list and the appointment is at 4:00 Sunday for me to see the church. I am keeping my fingers crossed very tightly that this is the one. If this is not the one...well...lets just say that I will not be a very happy bride. Luckily, I have most everything done for the wedding. Josh and I have had such a long engagement that I was able to buy things along the way. Invitations are ready to be printed as soon as I get a church to stick in the final draft of the invite. The major things that are not done is the church and food. The BIGGEST things that have to be done.

Along with wedding meetings with vendors and churches this week (and lets not forget the fact that I still have a day job)...My house has been turned upside down for Joshs annual Halloween Party tomorrow night. I cannot even walk in the front door of my house right now. I have Halloween decorations laying everywhere and I just hope that there is enough time in the day to get everything done. I have new kitchen appliances that have to go in today since the old ones have already been taken out and all the clothes have to be washed as well.

If I can make it to tomorrow night....I think I might be okay for the night, but it all starts over Sunday morning.

On a very happy note...MY BROTHER COMES HOME TOMORROW! I am so excited. I cannot wait. His plane lands at 11:10 in the morning (just in time for the Halloween party tomorrow night) and I will be at the airport with my family waiting to see him. It has been entirely too long. I have his room clean and all of his clothes washed, just like he were living at my house again. I spoil him alot, in case you haven't noticed. I wash his cloths, clean his room, make his food and keep up with all of his bills and accounts. Now...if only I could get someone to do this for me. Although, I really can't complain. My older brother did my laundry and cooked me food when I lived with him. I guess it's a cycle that my family goes through.

Anyway...gotta get off here and get back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment