4.27.2010

Blah

Yep...blah! I hate everything right now. Call me bi-polar or depressed if you must, but I hate it all. Everything seems to piss me off lately (well the last 2 weeks). I wake up pissed off. I go to sleep pissed off. Work pisses me off. Driving pisses me off. OMG...I HATE other drivers. I cannot even begin to express how much I hate driving right now. I broke my dishwasher the other day because I was pissed off. My body hates me and really doesn't want to cooperate with me. Life sucks! Yay for me! I'm sure my husband loves the bitch side of me. Oh well, he probably deserves me to be bitchy at some point, so why not now?

My brother deploys in the near future. That is also part of why I'm so bitchy. I fear for his safety. I need him to come home safe. He is truly my hero and I don't know what I would do without him.

I go back to the doctor for the 4th time in a month this Friday. I better get some sort of good news or I may put a hole in one of the walls in my house.

I never had anger issues until the last year or so. I don't understand. It's not even really anger. It's more of the fact that I keep everything bottled up until I can no longer handle anything. I don't understand why all of a sudden in the last year or so everything has changed. It blows my fucking mind! I cried the other day because the bacon was taking too long to cook. YEP...you read it right. I cried over some damn bacon. I laid in my bedroom floor and cried because I couldn't find anything to wear. Before anyone says PMS...NO...it's not. I promise.

Life will get better! Life will get better! Life will get better! I really hope something changes soon or else I will go crazy.

3 comments: