12.05.2010

New Hair & Christmas Sneak Peek

Yesterday was hair day. Wahoo! I love hair day more than I can explain. There is just something about it that boosts my confidence and makes me feel absolutely beautiful. 

I'm not one for changing my hair too much. I normally just boost my natural color. Bryan, my old pageant guy/hairdresser very rarely tells me what he is actually going to do with my hair. Instead, I sit in the chair and he works his magic. 

I'm now an almost redhead! I love it. I wish it was a little more red though. 

Before- I know I look like a hot mess. Just look at the hair. I took this the night before my appointment.

After- This was taken tonight before dinner.
Today, we decorated for Christmas. I didn't have time to get all the pictures but here's a sneak peek. 

Here's my new wreath on the front door.


And the other sneak peek is the centerpiece on the coffee table in the entertainment room. Any time other than Christmas, this has ivory candles and neutral colored rock in it. 


I will get all the other pictures tomorrow and post them. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!





4 comments: