12.13.2010

So proud!

As most of you know, my younger brother, Matt, is a Soldier in the Army. He is currently stationed in Afghanistan and has been there since this past May. When he is in the States, he is stationed at Ft. Campbell, Kentucky. Ft. Campbell' Public Relations department works closely with an area newspaper who does "human interest" type articles every now and then. My brother was chosen out of his brigade to have an article done about him. 

You can read the article here.
 
I am so proud of him. He has matured so much in the last 2 years that it's unbelievable. I know he will do great things in life. 

3 comments:

  1. Yay Jenn! That whole story gave me chills. I can't imagine how proud you and your family are of him. He'll be home before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great article - your family has been through a lot! He sounds like an awesome guy and you are right to be proud of him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great tribute to your brother- and your family, really! You should be proud of him! :)

    ReplyDelete