12.14.2010

Swagbucks and Groupon

A couple of months ago, I joined a site called Swagbucks. In those 2 months, I have gotten free money just for searching the internet. It is so easy! Really, it's one of the easiest ways to earn prizes and gift cards. I mainly joined the site when I found out that I can earn free Amazon.com gift cards. There are so many ways to earn Swagbucks. Instead of using google or bing for my search engine, I just use Swagbucks. Depending on what I search, I earn bucks. For voting in a daily poll, I get a buck. There are several other ways to earn bucks too. I think everyone should sign up.

Of course, for referrals, you get Swagbucks, too. Follow this link and sign up. It's free and you can earn free stuff so why not?

The other site I joined just last week is Groupon. I've been able to get restaurant certificates at more than half off! I really thought it was too good to be true but it's good and it's true. All you do is sign up, select your city, and start saving money on the places you like to eat. They have daily deals and this is where you can save the most money. In addition to restaurants, they have had daily deals on hotels,  concerts, and day spas. The best thing for travelers- If you know you're going to another city and when, you can search that city for deals too!

Follow this link and sign up. Again, it's free and you can save yourself some money.

Those are my sales pitches for the day. :) Hope you can enjoy those sites as much as I do. After all, nothing is better than getting free stuff and saving money.

2 comments: