12.16.2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for our troops. I know I constantly talk about my brother in the military but I am so proud and so thankful for him and all the troops serving our country.

Kathy over at Hoping for Baby4678 posted a link yesterday that warmed my heart and brought tears to my eyes. Xerox is showing their support for our troops by sending thank you cards to them. When you click the link below, pick out a card, pick a message, and Xerox will print and mail it to a member of the armed forces overseas. You can't choose who it goes to but I know that every person overseas deserves to know that they are supported and thought about. It's is completely free and literally takes a minute of your time. I ask that everyone do this. It means so much to our military men and women when they get something from home. 


What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

  1. I loved that they are doing this. Something so small, but probably means a lot to the people over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that Xerox link yesterday and forwarded it to a lot of people. I hope it makes a soldier feel a connection to home during the holidays!

    ReplyDelete