1.12.2011

New Years

It's time for the (what seems like) never-ending posts with tons of pictures. :) I'll probably do a couple today and some tomorrow or later in the week. We'll see.

Josh and I celebrated New Years in San Antonio for a good friends wedding. The wedding was absolutely beautiful, small and intimate. It took place in the evening at the Plaza on the Riverwalk. Absolutely gorgeous! 

The first picture is of a person that I am extremely fond of. Let me introduce you to Bryan. 
This was taken on New Years Eve at the hotel bar that we all brought in the New Year at. 
Bryan has been my saving grace for the last few years. He and I met in the pageant world. He was one of the pageant directors that I was very close with. He took me and he has helped make me the person that I am today. Not only was he a mentor for me, he has been an amazing friend and is just downright hilarious. He was with me at my wedding, doing anything and everything that I needed him to. He did my hair and make-up, along with my bridesmaids and mother. Not only that but he has an amazing voice. He also sang at my wedding. As if that wasn't enough, he keeps my hair looking fabulous! :) He's the type of stylist that I go sit in his chair and don't tell him what I want or what to do. I just let him do whatever he wants and I have never regretted that. 
 
Back to the original topic...Kelly's wedding. New Years Day was the actual wedding. 
Josh and I

Jessica, Bryan and I

The beautiful bride and I

Finally, the best picture of the evening...the lucky guy, Charlie. He literally picked her up and threw her over his shoulder as they left the Plaza to catch their horse and carriage. 



No comments:

Post a Comment