1.12.2011

Our First Anniversary

Josh and I celebrated our 1st Anniversary on Sunday, January 2nd while we were in Texas. We had decided that due to schedules for the cruise the next Monday that we would go ahead and drive from San Antonio to Houston on Sunday and just spend our Anniversary in Houston. I am so glad that we did. Houston is a wonderful place. I loved everything about downtown that we saw. We are actually considering going back and staying for a weekend to do some of the touristy stuff there. 

We ate at an amazing steakhouse called Vic & Anthony's. I could not believe the amazing food, service, and decor. I would highly recommend it to anyone traveling to Houston (or Vegas) who wants to spend a nice lot of money on  food. It was definitely worth it though. :) It was exactly how I imagined spending our Anniversary.

And...some pictures! 
The above picture was taken in the lobby of the restaurant. 

 This was the dessert that they gave us. 
After we finished at Vic & Anthony's, we spent some time at the hotel bar. 


For shits and giggles, I have to share with you this bottle of Scotch. I found the bottle to be so gorgeous. The bartender noticed that I kept looking at it. He then shared with me that this is a $5,000.00 bottle of Scotch made completely out of crystal. A single shot of this is $195. He said the same bottle has been sitting there since the bar opened 2 years ago.


I can't believe that a year has already gone by. It really does seem like a couple months ago we were still planning the wedding. I guess time really does fly.

1 comment: