6.03.2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful that my husband and I are on the same page 98% of the time. We hardly ever argue and people often try to get us to fight and it just won't work. Sure, we get irritated with each other from time to time but it is normally over something stupid like taking out the trash.
I bring this up because there are some friends of ours that have been together for years and have been married for a year and all they do is fight. Josh and I have a hard time wanting to be with them for long periods of time because they are so depressing to be around. They try to get us to take sides and it sucks being in the middle of fights. When we are around them, we always just say how thankful we are that we don't fight. It really does make us feel so much closer to each other.

What are you thankful for today?

I hope you all have had a great short week so far! It's almost time for the weekend! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment