6.24.2010

Wishful Wednesday

Today I wish for some black wedges. I am in desperate need for some. I have more pairs of black stilletos and black flip-flops then I can count, but not a single freakin' pair of black wedges! I think I may actually go after work today and get a pair. They would have been perfect with today's outfit, but I had to settle for my black flip-flops. :(


Coach
Coach
Guess




I know that I have been MIA lately from the blog and from TB but Josh and I have been working on getting some BIG things accomplished for our future. We are very excited for what the good Lord has blessed us with so far and can't wait to see what else he has in store for us and our future family.

I'm considering making some big announcements on here soon. I haven't had the courage to make them yet but I think I can muster the courage up somewhere. :)

I hope everyone has a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment