6.24.2010

Thankful Thursday

Apparently, I have lost my mind! I wrote my Wishful Wednesday post today thinking that today was Wednesday! Oh good grief, I swear I would lose my head if it wasn't attached!

Since today is actually Thursday, I guess I will do my Thankful Thursday post in addition to my Wishful Wednesday post. Wow...3 blogs entries in 1 day. I guess I did have some catching up to do!

Today, I am thankful for the many upcoming opportunities that Josh and I have. Many of these opportunities have surfaced within the last 4 days or so and I am not ready to release those details just yet but I am so thankful for the chances that we have been given. We are truly blessed.

I am also thankful for my in-laws. I know we have our differences, but they are wonderful people and this week as proved that they will stand behind us and that they are willing to help us through tough decisions and also help our dreams become reality.

This is Josh and I with his dad John, his stepmom Tina and his stepbrother Cody. Love these people.
(* Josh's mother passed away when he was 6 years old*)

What are you thankful for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment