7.15.2010

Thankful Thursday

Although I am in a Bitter Betty mood today, I have found a couple things that I am thankful for.

First, I am thankful that my tire decided to go completely flat after I got to work. I had no earthly idea what was going on. I noticed that something was different with the truck on the way to work but figured it was the rotors going bad again. Nope! A lady from the downstairs office called and said "Uhh Jennifer, you have a flat tire". Fabulous! I went out to the parking lot and surely enough, I have a construction grade nail, complete with the washer stuck in my tire. This is the biggest nail I have ever seen. I am so thankful that I was able to make it to work and nothing bad happened. I did suck it up and called Josh. He is gladly on the way to put the spare on the truck. He is trying to get on my good side again after yesterday's stupid shenanigan.

I am also thankful that we have gotten so much accomplished with getting the house ready to put on the market. We should be able to have everything ready by next weekend! So excited.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment