7.22.2010

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful that it is almost the weekend. I have so much planned for the weekend. It seems overwhelming because I feel like so much needs to be done but, nevertheless, it will get done and that's a promise!

I am thankful that I will get to spend the day with my mother Saturday. I may take that statement back come Saturday. She is going to help get staging items for the house so that it will be presentable to buyers. I love her decorating and I know she is excited that she finally gets to do some decorating again since their house is done.

Finally, I am thankful that Josh and I are over our little shenanigans. Like I have previously stated, we hardly ever fight and when we do, for the most part, we kiss and make-up pretty quickly but not this last time. We were at each others throats for almost a week. It was horrible and over lack of communication which just makes the argument stupid.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment