5.20.2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for a couple different things:

My House
I realized last night, as I was complaining about cleaning the stupid thing, that I should be thankful that I still have a house. Most of the time, I take my house for granted thinking that it will always be there.
So I am thankful for the house. I am thankful that it is still standing after the flood especially after so many people that I know lost everything. I am thankful that I can go home each day and sleep in my own bed because so many people don't have that luxury. It really is a luxury right now to have a bed, much less a house of your own right now.

Cookbooks
As silly as it sounds, I am thankful for cookbooks. If it weren't for cookbooks, my husband and I would, more than likely, starve to death or gain 500 pounds eating frozen pizza and chicken nuggets.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment