3.17.2010

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!


I'm so excited about today. Normally I don't get excited about St. Patrick's Day but this year I am for some reason. I think I am just in a good mood today. I have minor plans for the evening. We are going to go to Toot's for dinner and green beer with some of my favorites. There is never a dull moment with Mr. Dowling around. I'm excited to see Sarah and Teresa too. I think that may be why I am looking forward to tonight. I feel like I haven't seen these ladies in weeks!

I KNOW I am excited because I have one of my favorite pairs of Jessica's on :)


I rarely get to wear these shoes. This is only the 2nd time I have worn them.

I hope everyone has a great day and stays safe! Stay tuned for pictures from tonight. There should be some interesting ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment