3.26.2010

If Josh ever finds out...

that I have been listening to talk radio he will never let me live it down. I always made fun of him for listening to it constantly and absolutely hated it when I was in the truck with him. In reality, I had never given it a chance. Music is such a big part of my life (even though I can't carry a tune in a bucket), I never thought in a million years that I would be turning the music off in my car and at work and listening to 99.7 WTN instead.

Well let me tell you that Mr. Michael DelGirorno and Mr. Phil Valentine are amazing, hilarious people. Not to mention, I have learned more about what is going on in our country from them then I ever did from the nightly news. I listen on my way to work, all day at work, and on the way home. It's like I can't turn it off. I am so interested to hear what they have to say. I have listened to them for a week now and I don't plan to stop anytime soon.

Perhaps the best part is listening to Dave Ramsey from 1-4. A gentleman called in today and said that he and his wife are debt free. They had about $80,000 in debt and got out of it in about 2 years. Josh has been listening to him for several months now and is officially out of debt (except the mortgage) and we are now working on my debt. I have no where close to $80,000 in debt, but I have a pretty little penny. No child should ever have a credit card at the age of 18!!!! My goal is in the next 1 1/2 years to be completely out of debt. I can't wait to call Dave's show and yell, like an idiot, on air that I'm debt free... (its a part of his Friday show...all people recently out of debt can call the show and yell..."I'm debt free").

No comments:

Post a Comment