3.11.2010

I'm such a Slacker...

It's official...I'm a horrible blogger! I really am down right horrible with this mess. I should be punished for slacking so much, but in my defense...I am newly married and have been pretty busy.
If it wasn't for the ladies of an online community that I have become devoted to over the last few months, I wouldn't have even thought twice about getting back into the blogging world. I started thinking the other morning on my way to work that I needed to start getting back into this, so here I am....again...but I'm gonna stay this time...promise!

There hasn't been a lot going on in my world, other then the wedding. It was perfect. My dad performed the ceremony and did such a great job. Between Josh and my dad, there was no way they were gonna let me cry. Josh made me laugh the entire time and not one tear was shed. Which, is a HUGE deal because I am such a big baby!

Josh and I didn't go on a honeymoon. We are going to wait until sometime later this year to go on a nice vacation. I was really concerned with just going home after the wedding, but Josh surprised me with a stay at the Lowe's Vanderbilt Plaza downtown. We were 1 of 2 suites that had a balcony that overlooked downtown. It was perfect.


I think this shall be all for now. I have a ton of stuff that I want to write about, but I think I will save them for all my other blogs that I will soon be writing. I promise, I will catch up on this blogging thing sooner (or later if I continue to slack).

No comments:

Post a Comment