3.12.2010

If I knew then...

what I know now, I would have:

*gone to the party after my senior prom...actually I would have gone to a high school party...period
*never gotten that credit card when I turned 18
*stayed friends with you instead
*payed attention when she was making the best spaghetti ever...oh the things I would do for some of her spaghetti right now.
*prepared a lot more for Miss Tennessee
*gotten braces earlier in life
*never gone to Lipscomb for part of my college...they screwed me over big time!
*never went behind your back because it wrecked a gorgeous truck!
*taken a computer class
*never babysat his daughter that night
*never told her so much about my personal life or my family's business
*hired someone to paint my living room
*done what I did sooner

and finally...

If I knew then what I know now, I would have....

*had a hell of a lot more fun from 2003- 2007 and I definitely wouldn't have begged to go to Wendy's on White Bridge Road all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment