8.18.2010

Catch-Up

So I've been MIA for a little of a week now. I have been super busy.

My brother is home for 2 weeks. He's been home for a week now so we have another week with him so more pictures to come for sure.
This picture was taken at the airport when my family picked him up.

Well, that was the most important thing going on right now. I guess I will update you guys on some more things going on in my tiny little world.

Josh and I met with our realtor a little over a week ago and unfortunately, we will not be selling the house right now. Our house is worth more then what we can sell it for right now so we are going to rent it out while we stay with Josh's family and pile up a bunch of cash. Since we are debt free, we can easily do this. Thanks Dave Ramsey!!! We have also decided that we want to build a home. We are looking for some land and will purchase that in the next couple of months. We will buy no less than 3 acres. We found 4 acres that we really like but the land hasn't had a perk test yet so we have to make sure that it will perk before we will buy it. I am looking forward to building a home the way we want it and having some land for 4wheelers and playgrounds and pools. I can see it now! It makes me smile :)

Now for things on the baby front. Not much to talk about really. We are in month 10 of trying with no luck. I'm oddly okay with this right now. I'm sure if I hit the 1 year mark, I won't be as okay with it but for now, I'm okay. I've talked with the fertility clinic in the area and my doctor has sent a prescription for Josh to have an SA(semen analysis) done whenever we are ready. The SA has to be done before we move on with any testing or drugs for me.

Anyway, it's good to be back in the blog world after a short break. I will be back tomorrow for Thankful Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment