8.25.2010

Wishful Wednesday

Today's Wishful Wednesday post is more of a "I wish I still looked like this" type post. The Miss Universe Pageant was last night and it made me think about my old pageant days. I competed in pageants most of my life and I learned so much from them. Not only did I learn self confidence, poise and public speaking, but I also made some lifelong friends along the way.

I got to thinking about how I've gained some weight in the last year or so. I'm positive the weight gain is from stopping birth control and quitting smoking but still, I've gained weight for the first time since I can even remember and I feel like crap about it.

So today, I wish I still looked like I did when I competed at Miss Tennessee in 2007.
I knew I would gain weight eventually but it still sucks! I think I was hoping gaining weight=baby but that is definitely not the case.

I'm done whining. :) Hope everyone has a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment