8.19.2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful that my brother is home safe for a couple of weeks. Well, technically we only have a week left but he's safe and sound right now.

I am also thankful that I have an eye doctor appointment today. My eyes and contacts have been driving me up the freakin' wall. I have to squint to see anything lately. Forget driving at night because all the lights look like fireworks going off! Hopefully we can get this figured out today!

Lastly, I am thankful that I finally found some time to get my eyebrows waxed. I know, it's stupid and I really shouldn't even consider it something to be thankful for but I feel so much better about myself after a wax and when my eyebrows are nice and pretty. So, ehh... I'm thankful they will look good for a couple weeks.

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way after a good eyebrow wax!

    Enjoy the time with your brother :)

    ReplyDelete