8.05.2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful that I get to see my brother at some point in the next few days. I am unsure when exactly and won't know until I get a call from him saying he is at the Atlanta airport and to be at the Nashville airport and so and so time. He left for Afghanistan on May 1st and gets to come home for his R&R for a couple of weeks. I am so thankful that we have made it a little over 3 months but we still have a year to go. Why he got his R&R only 3 months in is beyond me but I'll take what time I can get with him when I can get it. I cannot wait to post some pictures!


I am also thankful for the 5 minutes of rain that we just had. We have had a massive heat wave come through the area. Heat index yesterday was 115 and today it is about 108. Bring on the rain, but please no more floods!

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's MrsBaker!

    I hope you have a good time with your brother!

    We had a terrible storm pass through this end of Tennessee about an hour ago. It was awesome. Now you can't even tell it has rained!

    ReplyDelete