10.11.2010

Between a lizard and a mouse

my house is just full of surprises! Some of you might remember my big lizard in the shower fiasco a couple of months ago, I thought that was bad. Well, last night Josh and I were sitting on the couch minding our own business when out of the corner of my eye I see a damn mouse run across the kitchen floor. SERIOUSLY! I have never screamed so loud in my life. I have also never seen a mouse before. Josh, of course, thought it was hilarious. He says it came in the house through the garage.

I will be just fine if I never have to see another lizard or mouse again in my life! Over it! Not to mention, I swear my house isn't dirty. It's really clean. There aren't piles of crap everywhere so I don't know why these critters like coming to my house. I don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment