10.15.2010

Just Because

Just because I am bored and super lame today, I present to you 75 questions you've been dying to ask me. Ok...not really, but like I said, I'm bored and really need something to do for the next 30 minutes. Feel free to not read all of them. :)

*Disclaimer: Yes, this is a myspace survey. Oh the things I will do when bored and have google.

Hair
Gray
Obviously since it was my husband
If I have something important or I am going out, I do. If I'm just going to work then I throw something on in the morning.
Lame.
Words on my Mountain Dew bottle
aim
It was a nightmare. I was in the middle of a school shooting. Crazy, right?
Not yet. I might at Joshs company party this evening though.
Nothing actually.
Sadly, no. ::insert embarrassed face here::
Vomit
10 years ago, maybe.
Very much so
What's the taco song, seriously?
Can't say that I have
Lick
Yeah, it's ok. I prefer it shorter but everyone else likes it longer so I am letting it grow out.
For the most part. I need boobs and I'll be great.
I rode with Steven Segal in an elevator. He's a BIG guy.
Hell to the no.
Country music
Just the US but going to Mexico in January
No, not in the least bit.
Hell to the no again.
Yeah
Is this a serious question? Seriously? No, I wouldn't.
No. I try to keep the sparkle at home. Sparkle isn't good for the work place.
Yeah
We have a Netflix subscription.
Oh geez....maybe I am too old to be doing this.
Yeah. I once called Hooters and asked what size my boobs needed to be to work there. They told me there were no requirments. I'm calling bullshit on that!
I own about 10. Seriously.
Sure but I won't.
My husband and some friends.
white
No and will never
Yes
Yes, Damn...the further I go on this the thing the more I realize I really shouldn't be doing this.
Yes
Yes
I use Soft Lips
Going to a comedy club with Josh and I tomorrow night.
Sure cannot.
No.
Yes
When I asked if something above was a serious question.
I don't even remember. It's been YEARS.
For what? lol
I never rode the bus
Nope
A couple days ago
Yep. I'm pretty clumsy
No
Yep. Love that store.
Yeah
Spring and Fall
Pink (or black)
Yep
Yep. 4
Josh
No.
My wedding.
I don't use the word hate but yes, I dislike more than 3 people right now.
Love it!
Everyday
I don't know
A mountain dew
No. I'm almost legally blind.
I'm awesome with a hula hoop!
Ehh... I don't like this topic
Yeah.
Sure can.
Clothes
Yeah

WOW...that was tough to get through. It's been YEARS since I was even on Myspace and I have no idea how I ALWAYS filled those things out.

Whoever made it though that deserves a medal or something.

3 comments:

  1. I just sat and read every last one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. What's your address? I'm sending you a metal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I'm following your blog!
    Can you do the same for me?
    http://almcrock.blogspot.com
    Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete