10.21.2010

Thankful Thursday

Like I said yesterday, I have been horrible at my regular posts so here's to getting back on track.


Today, I am thankful for the amazing e-friends that I have made through TB. Without their love and support over the last year, I would not be where I am today.
Many of these internet strangers (that sounds so bad) have turned into some of my real life, talk to all the time, on my Facebook(because nothing in life is official until it is on FB) friends. They have saved me so many times and given me an outlet to vent, cry, laugh and celebrate with over the last year.

I <3 you all so much. Some of you may not even know that you're who I'm talking about but I am thankful for you and I am thankful for the chance to get to know you and share our journeys together.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment